My photo
♥ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain." UnKnown. ♥

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Autism Awareness Day




Todays post is dedicated to Autism Awareness Day. What does Awareness mean to me???

Awareness is for the ass-hole that told Brian "some people need to discipline their kids"
Awareness is for the people that whisper under their breath at a child that is in a harness.
Awareness is for every parent that has a non-autistic child and takes for granted hearing "I love you" from them. (myself being one of these people at times)

Awareness is for anyone that says being a SAHM is not a job because I think my sister has one of the toughest jobs ever, with the worst pay.

Awareness is for every single family that has been touched by Autism in any form or fashion.

Awareness is not a "cure", it is an attempt to get the word out to the World and hopefully inform and educate at least one person about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this put a tear in my eye. I grately appriciate everyone of my family members very much. thank you!