My photo
♥ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain." UnKnown. ♥

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Little Adventure Man

Called me from Trinity last night, his first words were "daddy made me call you", lol Thanks Nay!!!
So far he has gone on numerous treks with Bryce all over the forrest, swam across the "raging river" (his words) and is just plain having good old summertime fun!! AE says he has hardly sees him all because he's out and about most of the day :)
It was great to hear his voice and he sounded very, very happy!! Miss you and Love you Nathan!!!




(Nathan's FIRST Trinity trip)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forget how perfectly round head frodo has with all that hair he has grown. I am glad he has a place to go every summer. Making memories:)

Meme said...

I believe Papa and I were there that first trip!!!!
I miss him!
(raging river, lol!)

I love you Nay!!!!!