My photo
♥ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain." UnKnown. ♥

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

And Now an update to the previous post from the previous post...

I'm finally back to normal today, it's amazing how not being hungoover can put you in such a cheerful mood. This 105 pound body apparently does NOT like vodka shots mixed with a crap load of Budweiser. I think I'm fortunate that I didn't end up in the bathroom like the young lady Lisa was trying to nurse. (she's such a little mother!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is why I cant go out anymore lol. i either want to spread the word of peace or rub someones back while their heads in the can or tell a girl to just get rid of him because she doesnt deserve to be with a crack head lol! Seriously going out is just not my scene! by the way i picked up a suvoniar from the late great one and put it on my page lol. I can!

Anonymous said...

can someone please tell frodo to stop looking at me! chocolate blue eyes! oh great there goes my jaw help i need the jaws of life to open my mouth!