My photo
♥ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain." UnKnown. ♥

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Family:

We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

putting to much olive oil or whatever in the jello and waiting for the outcome. putting dead crows on your sisters pillowcase to get a reaction. gum in the hair is always good. keeping christmas trees up all year! its all goodstuff!

Lori Lee {~Mama Mist~} said...

Those were all terms of endearment, it was my way of saying "geez I love you!!!"

Meme said...

That was vinegar in the jello.
And don't forget the notes I wrote you when I left for work.
"Be sure and wear your coats to school so you wont get sick and die. I love you....the mom"