My photo
♥ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain." UnKnown. ♥

Wednesday, November 14, 2007



May the ocean always seem so vast and leave you in awe.
May you always have questions for the things you don't know.
~I will listen and answer the best that I can.

May your laughter always ring loud and sincere.
May your smile always shine so bright.
~ I will laugh beside you and return your smile.

I love you to the moon and back times pi, my sweet little boy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv u, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!

Meme said...

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing.....

Anonymous said...

I asked Brian what knowledge PI was and he said that number. I said but whats that number? He said knowledge PI. But i really dont get it LOL!

Lori Lee {~Mama Mist~} said...

That's pretty bad Lele, considering Nathan is the one that brought it to my attention.