My photo
♥ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to dance in the rain." UnKnown. ♥

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

From the mouths of babes...



Some of my favorite quotes from the boys... (please feel free to add any)

"Meme, is this heaven?? - Nay

"Mama, your shirt looks like a picnic table" - Mousey

"Now you're in my world!" - Nay

"Auntie Lowi, you're boobies are alot different than my mamas" - Mousey

"When I grow up I'm not going to smoke, I'm just going to wear the patch" - Nay

"Stop the damn truck Papa!!" - Nay

4 comments:

Meme said...

Papa...."Nathan don't be so bossy"
Nathan...."but papa I am the boss, meme said!"

Meme said...

Jason...."but daddy now I am sad"

Ted......"Why are you sad Jason?"

Jason....."because you aren't home with me."

Lori Lee {~Mama Mist~} said...

Lol, good ones Mem.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree when Jason said "lisa" in that damn jonzie voice I wanted to punch his lights out! Matt "meme sing me the flower song" and Matt "i like gramma's skin" and any "hey papa?!" questions are great! And Joshua's eyes say alot! Poke them out!